These are quotes stated by other students when they see Jimmy Hopkins or another student tag on the wall.
- Davis: So immature! I would never do that crap!
- Ethan: Hey! It's called paper, pal! Why don't you act like a real artist?
- Russell: Urban art stupid!
- Tom: Oh god, I hate that spray-paint. And you really suck at using it.
- Trent: Wow, that sucks!
- Troy: Get a life, loser!
- Wade: Haha! You suck at tagging, man! That is so brutal!
- Algie: You're so naughty!
- Beatrice: What are you doing, young man? Vandalism is a serious crime!
- Bucky: That's vandalism, Jimmy! Not very cool!
- Cornelius: Oh you brute! Why must you commit such acts of vandalism?
- Donald: Stop it, you vandal!
- Fatty: Oooohh! You're gonna get in trouble!
- Melvin: YOU call that art?!
- Thad: Such ghetto behavior!
- Angie: You should be ashamed of yourself!
- Christy: That's so not cool! I'm gonna tell everyone!
- Constantinos: That's right. Why not destroy the school with your crap?
- Eunice: That is so wrong! You know that, don't you?
- Gloria: What a destructive creation! Hmph!
- Gordon: You know, you could be spending your time doing something proactive instead of that garbage!
- Ivan: Great. Make this place uglier.
- Karen: My mom taught me not to write on walls!
- Lance: You know, if you could do something more than a throw up, people might not find.
- Melody: Could you stop defacing that wall, please?!
- Pedro: Why are you doing that, sir?!
- Ray: That is the lamest tag I've ever seen.
- Sheldon: You know, you're not allowed to do that, right?!
- Trevor: Go get a real hobby!
- Bif: How about I tag you?
- Bryce: Jimmy, Only blue-collar scum deface property!
- Chad: Great! Bring us back to the stone age!
- Gord: I suppose you think that's all rebellious and cool, Hopkins!
- Justin (1st quote): You're devaluing property!
- Justin (2nd quote): This is not the ghetto, OK?
- Parker: That's illegal, you know!
- Pinky: You're such a rebel, Jimmy!
- Tad: That's really ghetto, Jim!
- Hal: What are you doing, moron?
- Lefty (1st quote): You call that quality?
- Lefty (2nd quote): That just sucks!
- Lefty (3rd quote): You need lessons!
- Lola: Didn't your mom teach you not to write on walls?
- Lucky: You little runt! That's not yours to ruin!
- Norton: Give it up, Picasso!
- Peanut (1st quote): Hey look! Another ghetto wannabe at Prep school!
- Peanut (2nd quote): Wow! Risky business!
- Ricky: You suck at that, Hopkins! At least make it look cool, or swear or something!
- Vance: What is this? You some kind of gangsta?
- Bo: That's just wrong! You ruined public property!
- Damon: Why would you do that?
- Dan: That's wrong, dude!
- Juri: I always knew you were an artsy maggot, Hopkins!
- Kirby: You're not in the ghetto anymore, Hopkins!
- Luis: You think you're cool or something?
- Mandy: Are you crying out for attention or something?
- Clint (Henry): Oh! You're a regular Picasso!
- Duncan: Hey, Rembrandt! Go do that crap somewhere else!
- Gurney: Hey, paint boy! What are you doing?
- Jerry: Ha! Graffiti is just a cry for help.
- Leon (1st quote): That is so unoriginal.
- Leon (2nd quote): Another senseless waste of paint.
- Omar: I hope you're at least owning up by signing it, Jim!
- Otto: Dumbass kid!
- Edward (1st quote): Vandalism!
- Edward (2nd quote): Hey! Picasso! Get over here!
- Karl (1st quote): Hopkins! Stop that right now, you horrible little turd!
- Karl (2nd quote): Hopkins, I swear! I'm going to beat you black and blue if you don't clean that up right now!
- Max (1st quote): Vandalism is a grave offence!
- Max (2nd quote): Another tagger caught red handed!
- Max (3rd quote): First tagging, next, organized crime!
- Max (4th quote): These walls are sacred, you toiled foam!
- Seth (1st quote): Writing on the walls is against the rules!
- Seth (2nd quote): I should beat you for defacing that wall!
- Burton (1st quote): Stop that vandalism now!
- Burton (2nd quote): Stop doing that this instant!
- Carvin (1st quote): That is a misdemeanor, young man!
- Carvin (2nd quote): In some countries, they chop your hand off!
- Danvers (1st quote): Walls are not for writing on, young man!
- Danvers (2nd quote): Stop this vandalism immediately!
- Edna (1st quote): Oh, puh-lease!
- Edna (2nd quote): It’s hard to understand what she’s saying. This is my best guess.
- Edna (3rd quote): Ha! Like you can spell!
- Galloway (1st quote): Why can’t you just write on paper?
- Galloway (2nd quote): I suppose that you’re expressing yourself in writing, but I mean really.
- Hattrick (1st quote): Stop that vandalism!
- Hattrick (2nd quote): You're a vandal!
- Luntz (1st quote): Uh. You know you’re not allowed to right on walls.
- Luntz (2nd quote): Someone has to clean that, you know!
- Luntz (3rd quote): Didn’t your mother teach you not to write on walls?